It’s that time of year – time for everybody’s personal best of 2008 lists. Here are the top 10 things I found funny this year.
- 10: Sportsmanship, Michael Phelps Style
A funny short video that will transport you back to Beijing for the Summer Olympics.
- 9: Kill Mom, Buy Boobs In a horrifying example of Testosterone Blues, a teenage boy hatches a plan to increase his girlfriend’s bust size.
- 8: That’s Why They Call It A Blow Job
A Michigan man is caught having what could only be referred to as a “mechanical” sexual experience.
- 7: Frank’s Plans For Election Day
This short political commercial for a local Arizona ballot initiative perfectly showcases my crib and lifestyle.
- 6: Richard Heene Featured On “The Soup”
This clip from the hilarious E Network show features my friend and Wife Swap star Richard Heene.
- 5: Manly Bike For Sale
Craig’s List contains many surprises including this San Francisco ad for a bicycle.
- 4: Drug Disclaimers
This send-up of all those annoying drug disclaimers is an absolute scream.
- 3: Do Not Have Sex With This Woman
Though this is a very recent post, it ranks in the Top 3 for the whole year.
- 2: I Love Jesus But I Drink A Little
This snippet from the Ellen Degeneres Show is more cute than racy and takes a while to get going but it ranks as #2 on my list.
- 1: Do You Love Me?
Old Greg is my favorite funny character and this creative piece of filmmaking is my #1 Funny of 2008.
I’m sure everyone will disagree about something I’ve listed here. So please comment with one or more of your Frankie Faves for 2008.
Happy New Year!